"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Monday, October 25, 2010

New Digs for the Rabbits

I'm back!  My shoulder surgery went well and I'm recovering quickly.  I seem to be ahead of schedule with the recovery and I'm so grateful.  My guys have been WONDERFUL through the whole thing.  John is the best husband in the world and the boys have learned so many skills - laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc - and they are so helpful.  It's really been fantastic.  I don't think I would ever just "choose" to have surgery, but the benefits it has brought to our family have definitely been worth it!

John has been working on designing and building a new rabbit hutch for our two rabbits (Sneezer and Thumper).  It's really a very clever design - great job John! - and it will make caring for the rabbits easier, too.  The boys were so excited when it was finally time to move the rabbits into their new home.  We took a break from school and they got to watch the rabbits check out their new digs.

Here are the boys with the new hutch...

Moving the rabbits...


Watching the rabbits...


No comments:

Post a Comment