"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Little bunny... with fur

They are definitely looking much cuter now with lots of fur!
And they are soooooo soft!
 
I "almost" held one of the sweet little bundles today, but my mom's experience a few days ago has made me a little hesitant...  ah, I just don't like getting messy.  (There's a certain picture from my childhood that says it all...  my siblings are covered head to toe in mud.  My parents made me get in the picture after much protesting on my part.  I think I tiptoed in just for the photo op.  Sigh.  Some things just never change.) Lol.
 
I did hold Charky today, though!  I think that was my first time to ever hold a chicken! :)  The kids were proud of me...  saying, "Well, Mom, you're ONLY 42!"  As if everybody holds chickens... haha.

1 comment: