"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Friday, February 1, 2013

Quotes from Shepard

Two quotes from Shepard this week that make me smile...
 
We are working on learning what needs to be told and what is tattling.  After a good explanation from his Dad, Shep who has information he really wants to tell, points his finger at his mouth and says...
"The evidence is right here in my mouth!"
 
 And then when we were all practicing our scripture memory verses together at Morning Meeting and he was struggling to get the verse quoted correctly, Shep wanted more time so he looked at John and said...
"Please don't turn me off!"
 
 
Shepard posed for me this week so that I could get some pictures for the GKS email.  This one makes us smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment