"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Saturday, September 14, 2013

Growing Kids Sale Fall 2013

Just like that...  it came and went.  The sale is over and we are still recuperating.  Our family seems more tired this time.  But it was good!
 
I celebrated my birthday at the sale this year.
John was so sweet and surprised me with a big ol' cookie cake and lots of balloons.  It did make the day seem a little more festive!
 
Here's my favorite birthday pic...  everything with John is so much better!!!!!
 
My fellas at the sale! 

 
 Josiah had an opportunity to work a new position for a little while...  door security! 
And he loved it!!
 
Here's Will in one of his favorite finds from the sale... an astronaut costume!
 
And Shepard worked in the concession stand again with his cousins.  They did a fundraiser for a precious little boy named Fulton who suffered major burn injuries.  Fulton brought them some gifts one afternoon and we got this picture. 
I really love how my boys get to participate in the sale and all they are learning!
 
But now we're just trying to remember what "normal" life is and settle back in to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment