"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Friday, October 25, 2013

Shepard with his hair grown out

Shepard has to grow out his hair from the usual buzz cut for his part in A Christmas Carol.
And he has been liking the new look.
But, (sigh) he's a Wasson boy and doesn't like to fix his hair, so he would rather wear a hat than fix his hair.  (Which means we will probably go back to the buzz after the play.) :(
But, I wanted to get a picture of him with his hair grown out...
so last weekend the sun was setting and it looked like a beautiful time to take pictures.  I love him in brown (so handsome!) and so we rushed over to the pond before the light was completely gone and took a few pictures. 
This one makes. my. heart. melt!



I love his FUN poses, too!  He makes me smile!


 
Love this fella!

No comments:

Post a Comment