"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Friday, August 28, 2009

The Escape Artist

Recently, our family was hanging out in our favorite gathering room - the boys were playing a new game on the Wii and I was waiting for some friends to come get me for dinner. Nobody noticed that one of us was missing... until I looked out the window to see if my friends were here and was completely shocked to see our baby - 2 yr old Will David - in the middle of the street! He had donned his riding helmet - backwards of course - and he was riding his bike. If it wasn't so scary that he could get out and be so independent to get his bike and put on his helmet all by himself, it would have been funny. He was cute out there... but, ugh!

P.S. Two of my closest friends took me to dinner that same night to celebrate my upcoming birthday - what fun! They both bought me the same birthday card - I LOVED IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment