"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tennis balls, exhaust pipes... Oh no!

Will and I were getting ready to leave to run errands today.  John and the other two boys were already out running some errands.  I went back in the house to get a bag and when I came back to the garage Will told me that he had put a tennis ball in the exhaust pipe.  Well, he didn't use those exact words and I can't remember exactly what he said, but he showed me the pipe...  and sure enough, there was a tennis ball lodged down deep in the pipe.  I couldn't get John on the phone, so I called my Dad.  Yep, he assured me that it could be bad news to drive my car with that tennis ball in there.  Dad gave me some good advice and I did eventually get the tennis ball out with a long screwdriver.  Ahhhh.  After the "danger" had passed, Dad was all chuckles.  I'm sure it is funny when it is happening to me, but I know that secretly Dad is worried about Will getting near his vehicles! :)  haha  Now, what do you do with a child who is constantly finding inventive ways to create havoc?!  It means he's really intelligent, right? :)  I have no doubt that he is a smart kid and extremely ornery, too.  I just hope I can survive his toddlerhood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment