"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Weird Accident

The mechanical pencil fell out of my notebook.  I didn't know it until it landed on my little toe.  Ouch...  that hurt.  I picked up the pencil and put it back in the notebook and kept going.  A little later my toe was still hurting so when I actually looked at it I realized that the pencil lead had not only broken off when it hit my toe, but it had also pierced the skin and gone all the way under.  Immediately I thought about the possibility of lead poinsoning.  Ah, John said there is no lead in pencil lead - it's actually graphite.  Relief.  Then the fun process of trying to remove the "lead" from my toe.  Ouch.

P.S.  Here's the latest costume Will is wearing at our house - he's so cute!  It's hilarious watching him walk around in John's big boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment