"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Thursday, September 23, 2010

Catching Up

I should say I'm "trying" to catch up!  Right now life feels a bit like a merry-go-round that is moving too fast for me to get on.  I'm running though...  and any day now I may just try to jump on the merry-go-round.  I've been so anxious to update my blog!  I've got some pictures to sort through first.  We are getting back into the routine of school now that the Growing Kids Sale is over.  I'm finding that I just can't keep up with anything else while we are doing the sale and then when it's over and we are trying to wrap it up, life just sort of hits at full throttle again...  just when I really think I could use some rest! :)  Maybe my bum shoulder is making the transition more difficult this time...  it just hurts to do normal activities, so everything is going slower.  And now my other shoulder is going "out" too - yikes.  I've been depending on the "other" shoulder to get me through the recovery from my surgery so I'm feeling a little nervous about that.  But, then I'm reminded of several friends and family members who are enduring so much more and it brings a new perspective.  Then my heart cries to the Lord to give them healing and relief.  All of this journey of life is meant to bring us to the Lord and search Him out and learn His ways...  so may all our trials bring us closer to Him.

Maybe tomorrow I'll get some pictures and updates posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment