"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snow Days at the Farm

A Christmas Carol performances were rescheduled for next weekend...  (the pictures below tell why!), so we were able to enjoy a weekend in the snow!
I'm thinking that a snow day in the country is really wonderful!
I enjoyed getting some pictures of our house and property covered in snow...




 
John loved having a reason to use his tractor!
 
And we had LOTS of fun playing!








 
I loved this!  Woo hoo!



This is one of my most favorite pictures of the day!  I really love my man!!!  (Photo creds to Shepard)  We took all our snow pics with my phone!

Josiah finally decided to come out and join us for a little bit.  
 
 
So... next weekend we look forward to the play! 
(Now we have to wait one more week for the boys to get haircuts... oh my!)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment