"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Thursday, June 23, 2011

Josiah's 12 year old pictures

Josiah and I carved out a few minutes for me to capture him at 12 in pictures.  He was thrilled.  Not really.  But, he was sweet and willing to do it for his mama.  We just walked around the farm and found a few picturesque spots to snap a few shots.  I enjoyed looking at him through the lens... such a handsome fella.
Here are my faves...





So, Will wandered over and thought he would like to have a few pics taken of him and I was all too happy to oblige.  I thought I ended up getting some really sweet pictures of him.


What was that noise!?!?



Picking a flower for mama.  I heart getting flowers!  And my boys love getting them for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment