"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Monday, July 25, 2011

Finding joy in the strangest things

I like to have a clean car.  I think I can thank my dad for that.  (Although he'd probably be quick to tell you that I'm not nearly as obsessed with it as he is! :))  You can eat off the hood of his car.  Not mine.  Dad taught me that a white vehicle doesn't look as dirty as a dark one...  unless it is REALLY dirty.  And mine is.  REALLY dirty.  All the time.  Even right after I wash it.  Now that we live off a dirt road, it's practically impossible to keep it clean.  This makes me sad.  But, I have a new hobby!  One of my favorite things to do now is close the back hatch after I've unloaded stuff out of the car and see just how big the poof of dust is.  It makes me giggle every time.
Don't misunderstand (John), I still PREFER a clean car!  But, I'm making lemonade out of my lemons...

No comments:

Post a Comment