"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Monday, May 28, 2012

The Hydrangeas

GRACE = unmerited favor
I’ve never been so keenly aware…
Seeing His grace despite my own unworthiness.
The Israelites knew the joy of reaping what they did not sow when they entered the Promised Land…  I feel like I live there.
I have a row of big, gorgeous hydrangea bushes growing beside the garage.  Did I mention BEAUTIFUL?!  The blue blooms make my heart skip a beat.  I love them!  I can’t help but keep some in a vase on the table all the time.
Here they are…  photos have not been edited at all…  ahhhh!



As Shepard says every time we see anything beautiful or even just kinda neat as we walk around the farm, "This is God's wonderful creation!"  We find ourselves living in awe.  Sunsets and sun dapples through the trees...  Shepard reminds me that even gross bugs are part of God's wonderful creation.  I think if we just look, we could find the beauty of God's grace in a lot of things.


No comments:

Post a Comment