"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy 43rd Birthday, John!!

John turned 43 this week!
 Just gotta be goofy...

 I'm so sorry we can't sing...  it was almost painful listening to our birthday serenade.
 I can't believe I almost forgot one of our favorite traditions... Gift Parade!
(We bring the unwrapped gifts in a parade - which I really love because I don't love wrapping gifts.)  But, I forgot and wrapped all the gifts.  Well, we still did our gift parade!  Here are the boys getting ready to come in. 


 Love how silly Josiah can be!!



 Shepard really wanted to try taking some pictures, so these last two are from him.  I love having a picture of me and my man!

 
Happy Birthday, John!
We are grateful beyond words for you!!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment