"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Creekmore Train

We took the boys to ride the little train at Creekmore Park last night and they loved it! We waited in line for an hour to ride the little train for about three minutes! :) Our neighbors brought the boys "train hats" last week - we have such awesome neighbors! - and so the boys all wanted to wear their matching hats to go ride the train. I thought they were so cute!
Love this pic of Will with his hat over his eyes... sweet little dumpling!


I left my camera in the car, so I snapped this one of John and Will waiting in line with my phone.

1 comment:

  1. how fun....have a very merry christmas heather!
    give those boys a hug for us~
    chas

    ReplyDelete