"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Saturday, December 5, 2009

Grandma Kormeier's Funeral

We travled to Missouri last weekend for Grandma's funeral... here's how our boys pass the time in a hotel. Gotta love all those electronic devices - Josiah is our expert "operator" of all things electronic - I'm always so glad he can just take care of all that stuff.


This is the picture with all my cousins that we took after the funeral. We were missing two of the 13 cousins, but I was so glad to get this picture of all us together. A handsome crew, huh?! We lined up by age, just like the old photograph of all us on the side of Grandma and Grandpa's house when we were little kids!


Will loves this seat!


Can boys ever resist the urge to throw rocks into water?!! Not mine! There was this little pond at the cemetery and it beckoned to my boys...


Handsome character! I think he stole Uncle Josh's sunglasses - this picture sure captures our Sheppie!


Before we left the cemetery, I got this shot of the tombstone and I cried. I recently read a letter where the author mentioned a reunion his family had planned... on RESURRECTION DAY! Guess what... that will be the best reunion ever and the longer I live and the more good-byes I have to endure, the more I look forward to that incredible reunion. I hope you all will meet me there...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post, Heather. Our family is so blessed to share such a deep love for each other and for the Lord. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Love, Debbie

    ReplyDelete