"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Do my children rise up and call me blessed?  Not really. :)  But they are all so precious and show their love in such sweet ways - each according to their own personalities.  I am blessed!  John had the boys give me a gift parade and then they each took turns telling me what they liked about me and then lots of hugs and I love yous!  All the pictures are taken after my heartfelt joyous tears... :)  I love being a mom and am so thankful to be on this parenting journey with my favorite person - my hubby!  I continue to pray that the Lord will teach me His wisdom so that I can train my children in His ways!



No comments:

Post a Comment