"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Saturday, December 11, 2010

Balloon Swords

We spent the day in Springdale with my parents yesterday...  baking Christmas cookies and well, just having fun!  The boys got these fun balloon swords from a clown at the pizza place during lunch and so you know we had to have some good sword fighting when we got back to Grandma and Grandpa's.  But, I really LOVED the way that both of my parents parried with the boys - let me tell you, they've still got it!  I don't think they knew I was taking these pictures with my phone at the time. :)  You still love me, right, mom and dad?  (I wish the pics were better quality, but I don't think action shots are a specialty with my phone.)


No comments:

Post a Comment