"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

Miss Jolene and her brothers visited us on Christmas Eve with a box of special Christmas goodies!  So fun!  Here's Shep wearing one of the new costumes.  Have I told you how much we love Miss Jolene?!?  I think I could just adopt her! :)  I wish I had a picture with her in it from that day... (in real life I forget to get all the pictures I want to have)

Then, we got to spend the evening at Ken and Shelley's and it was a special night!  Here are the highlights...
Everyone is gathered for a Christmas trivia game...
 Ken is reading the kids a Christmas story...
 But first he lets them decorate him for Christmas - they had a lot of fun doing that!

 The kids drew names this year and had fun giving each other gifts...

 I found these two playing on top of the pool table with the train and having a great time!
 I love this picture of Ken and Shelley while she was opening the special gift from Ken. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment