"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I forgot that trampolines are so much fun!

I joined the boys at the end of their recess this morning and on a whim decided to jump on the trampoline with Shepard and Will. It was a blast! I had totally forgotten how much fun that can be! It was great to be outside enjoying the day and playing with the boys. (And my muscles won't let me forget my little adventure from this morning. :))

John came downstairs for a break from work and found me doing cheerleading jumps on the trampoline... I was totally busted. :) But his smiling comment was, "That's pretty good for someone your age." I'm still laughing about that one.

Enjoy your day!
~ Heather

1 comment:

  1. Cheerleading jumps, huh? ;) Sounds like you still got it! I've enjoyed your blog so much - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete