"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

John and I had the opportunity to go to Arlington, TX for a home school book fair this weekend... it was a great weekend. We're excited about our new curriculum purchases for next year. Special thanks to all the grandparents for keeping the boys for us this weekend!


John helped Shepard make a card for me for Mother's Day... I think he told Shepard to draw me a flower, but apparently Shepard got carried away and decided to draw me a tornado instead. :)



Josiah worked on a card for me while he was at Ken and Shelley's this weekend... he told me that he wrote it and picked the fonts and colors by himself. Yes, I cried when I read it! He loves to make me cry... the good kind of crying. :) He has such a sweet heart.




Here is a picture of me and the boys together on Mother's Day... I sure do love these three blessings and on a special day like today I'm reminded how blessed I am that the Lord made me the mother of these boys. I often tell them how blessed I am and how grateful I am that the Lord gave them to me to raise. (Honestly, I am humbled by the responsibility and wonder how the Lord could have trusted me with it.) But, I love pouring my life into my job of being a mom!




No comments:

Post a Comment