"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Friday, June 19, 2009

Michelle Duggar's visit

Tonight was a special treat for me! I had invited Michelle Duggar to come speak to the moms in our homeschool group. She was so gracious and shared so much wisdom with us. (I'm going to be pondering and meditating on how to apply in my own life so many of the things she shared.) I've known Michelle for many years now and she is quite a treasure. She has such a strong love for the Lord and she really lives her life for God's purposes. I wish I could be around her more to glean from her wisdom. You may know her... she's the mom on the TLC reality series "18 and Counting". Yes, she has 18 children! It was really great to see her again tonight and I think our homeschool group enjoyed it a lot. Here's a picture of me and Michelle from tonight.


Here's a picture of Michelle's family...

No comments:

Post a Comment