"Love the Lord your God, walk in all His ways, obey His commands, hold fast to Him and serve Him with all your heart and soul." Joshua 22:5


Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our Marching Band

We've been studying music in our attentiveness unit during school and it has really been great to see the boys enjoying school. We are still doing the 3 R's like usual in the morning, but our afternoon school time is full of activities and a more relaxed learning environment. The boys show a new eagerness to learn that is exciting to me. And it's been so great to see the boys continue school activities on their own - like yesterday when I was folding laundry and heard a little mini band marching through the house. They were using some of the band instruments we had made during school - an upside down muffin pan and drumstick make a great drum! I snapped this photo with my phone - the quality isn't too great, but at least I have it documented. Will was playing the harmonica in the little band, but when I got my phone out, he wouldn't stay in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment